National Career College welcomes students from all walks of life, who hold
interest and desire to be trained for a new career opportunity. NCC admits
students without distinctions or discrimination for race, sex, disability,
color, creed, religion, and sexual orientation.
_To be considered for admission to NCC, all applicants must:
- Complete an interview with an Admission representative,
- Pass the school’s entrance evaluation(s) for the program of interest,
- Tour the campus,
- Receive a financial planning briefing,
- Submit an application for admission,
- Pay the $75 application fee,
- Interview with a Financial Aid Department representative prior to completing the enrollment process,
- Receive a school catalog, and
- Complete all necessary paperwork for admission.
Completion of the enrollment agreement.
_There might be additional requirements depending on the program of study
_you choose. Please contact your program director for further information.