Our MissionOur mission at National Career College is to prepare students for entry-level positions in various professional careers. NCC’s commitment to this mission is reflected in our focus on providing specialized programs designed to train adults to become gainfully employed upon graduation. To meet the needs of our students and employers, we provide quality career education and training that is relevant to both the current and future needs of society. This is enhanced by individualizing instruction and limiting class size. National Career College strives to advance in-demand careers among the local communities by preparing our graduates as professionals who meet the quality, integrity and knowledge requirements and expectations of the workplace.
Our ObjectivesIn accomplishing our business mission, we are guided by the following basic objectives:
- To help students achieve a superior level of basic skills.
- To assist students in becoming qualified practitioners.
- To provide graduates employment assistance and maintain healthy relationship with students and employers.
- To provide variable and accessible training opportunities that stays current with the most recent technologies.
- To hire faculty members who are industry experts and demonstrate expertise in their respective fields both professionally and academically.
- To integrate into the educational process a better understanding of cultural diversity.
- To deliver educational supportive services that meet students’ life demands.
- To develop within students a desire for life-long learning and education.
- To provide critical appraisal of the ever-changing medical and dental industries in order to ensure ongoing success, and provide a clear focus as well as necessary changes or adjustments to the industry’s dynamic changes.